The Modular Zilla System

The Modular Zilla System

LANSING, W.Va. – Feb. 14, 2020 – Downey Ridge Environmental Company, developer of Greasezilla™, announces its upcoming attendance at the WWETT show, Feb. 18-20 at the Indiana Convention Center. At Booth #2440, learn how Greasezilla’s ecological and cost-effective brown grease separator solves the FOG (fats, oils & grease) processing crisis for commercial haulers, waste stream operators and publicly owned treatment works. Booth visitors will also have a first look at Greasezilla’s latest innovation designed specifically for those who require flexibility in remote locations – The Greasezilla Containerized Modular System.

There is currently an overabundance of FOG that needs to be processed, but a dire shortage of processing solutions and centers leaves haulers with limited options for disposal. Greasezilla is an innovative and patented solution for FOG utilizing hydronic thermal separation and conversion technology that separates FOG while reclaiming an advanced biofuel.

Greasezilla eases the financial sting of ever-increasing disposal fees, labor costs and transportation expenses associated with trips to treatment and wastewater plants. In addition, it only takes 5 percent of the rich brown grease to power the system. This provides a significant cost savings and economic opportunity for POTWs and haulers, who can sell the remaining 95 percent of the biofuel.

Ron Crosier, founder and president, Downey Ridge Environmental Company, said, “I’ve experienced first-hand the obstacles haulers must deal with. While the grease trap business can be very profitable, haulers require independence in terms of being able to offload their trucks conveniently. However, today there’s a stranglehold on their businesses because they can’t dispose of their loads cost effectively and efficiently in many parts of the country. That is why I created Greasezilla.”

Furthermore, Greasezilla can provide turnkey management of brown grease sales as a service to its clients. The product removal (or offtake) service will give Greasezilla’s customers the opportunity to profit from ‘Greasezilla Fuel’ without the hassle of managing the sales process themselves.

Greasezilla is ideal for grease trap waste haulers who want to spend less time and money searching for, driving to and waiting for receiving stations that accept grease trap waste—and want to spend more time servicing customers. Other benefits include:

  • Less distance, fuel and time required to dispose of grease trap waste
  • Trucks not waiting at receiving stations
  • Less time searching for receiving stations accepting today…. not next week!
  • No more disposal fees and ability to charge and receive from other haulers
  • More time spent servicing customers

Brian Levine, executive vice president, Downey Ridge Environmental Company, said, “Greasezilla has responded to the increasing demand for more flexible and modular systems. Greasezilla’s new standalone, Modular Zilla System is designed for both inside or external applications and can be delivered to remote locations and shipped worldwide. Our zero capital outlay program gives clients the ability to implement our system without a substantial initial capital investment, so whether you buy it, finance it or revenue share it, Greasezilla is ready to solve your FOG management problems.”

The WWETT Show is the marketplace for the wastewater and environmental services industry. With nearly 600 exhibitors displaying in over 350,000 square feet of exhibit space, attendees come to the WWETT Show to see the new product launches for 2020, learn about the latest trends and technologies driving the industry and meet directly with manufacturers and product reps. Credentials for qualified working press are complimentary. To register, please visit www.wwettshow.com/en/register.html.

About Greasezilla™

Greasezilla™ is a leading global manufacturer of Grease2Green clean technology and advanced biofuel production. Greasezilla™ patented technology is a turnkey standalone system that can also be used for the optimization of Anaerobic Digester systems and a pristine offtake for Bio Diesel production. Greasezilla can be used for complete separation and provides an environmentally sound alternative to chemically treating, lagooning, landfilling, incineration or dumping FOG waste. By running entirely on the biofuel it harvests, Greasezilla eliminates fuel costs while using zero fossil fuels, making it the most cost-efficient and ecologically responsible brown grease separator available. For more information, please visit: http://greasezilla.com/

Media Contact:
Claire Kelly
DPR Group, Inc.
(240) 686-1000
claire@dprgroup.com