Wastewater Treatment Plants: Protect your infrastructure and know FOG is being processed responsibly in your community
- Assists in compliance with CFR 40 403.2a” and 403.5b(3)”
- No introduction of pollutants into the plant that may inhibit operations
- Keep headworks and entire plant free from Grease
- Reduce maintenance headaches and costs.
- Only treat pasteurized effluent and water
- Collect tipping fees to offset plant costs
- Provide a heat source for other processes and facilities at the plant
- Create a revenue stream by marketing your own biofuel
- Reclaim a valuable energy source from a waste stream
- Have confidence FOG is being treated responsibly in your city
Commercial FOG Processors: Reduce your costs and add revenue
- Become the large FOG waste processor in your area. Generate tipping fee revenue.
- Low operating costs
- Minimal labor requirement
- Easy to maintain and operate
- No polymers, flocculants, or dewatering required
- Runs on its own energy: uses <5% of energy it captures in the refining process
- Allows the balance of the waste to be disposed of economically
- Processes FOG waste into an Advanced BioFuel sold as a premium commodity <1% moisture, zero suspended solids >50 microns
- Virtually unlimited raw material (grease trap waste) pumped daily from traps and interceptors in your community.
Grease Trap Waste Pumpers: Make time for what you do best… Service Customers!
- Less distance, fuel and time required to dispose of FOG waste
- Trucks not waiting at receiving stations
- Less time searching for receiving stations accepting Today….not next week!
- Lower receiving station fees
- More time spent servicing customers