POTW: Protect your infrastructure and know where FOG is going in Your Community
- Keeps FOG waste out of sewers and helps prevent sanitary sewer overflows
- Effluent water is headworks ready
- Requires no special permitting or emission protocols
- Assured sale of processed brown grease commodity can finance the system
- Revenue share program available through Downey Ridge Environmental
Waste Processors: Reduce your costs and add revenue
- Become the large FOG waste processor in your area. Generate tipping fee revenue.
- Low operating costs
- Minimal labor requirement
- Easy to maintain and operate
- No polymers, flocculants, or dewatering required
- Nothing to be landfilled (no sludge)
- Runs on its own energy: uses <5% of energy it captures in the refining process
- Allows the balance of the waste to be disposed of economically
- Processes FOG waste into an Advanced BioFuel sold as a premium commodity <1% moisture, zero suspended solids >50 microns
- Long term adequate feedstock guaranteed by new regulations and ever increasing tipping fees
Haulers: Make time for what you do best… Service Customers!
- Less distance, fuel and time required to dispose of FOG waste
- Trucks not waiting at receiving stations
- Less time searching for receiving stations accepting Today….not next week!
- Lower receiving station fees
- More time spent servicing customers