The Greasezilla™ system is simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- Requires no special electrical upgrades
- Can be installed in virtually any commercial building
- Is easy to operate and maintain
- Is modular and designed to be expandable and scalable
- Uses hydronic fluid rather than steam for heat transfer, eliminating scaling
- Requires no flocculants, polymers or other costly additives
- Exhaust emissions have no detectable color or odor
- Burns a small fraction of the very fuel it produces
- Process up to 40,000 gallons of raw Grease Trap Waste per day
- Ask us our total brown grease logistics and sales program.
- Removes FOG from the waste stream
- Processes it into a biofuel, reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Creates pasteurized, headworks-ready effluent water
- Creates instead of consumes resources.
- Eliminates costs associated with dewatering, drying, lagooning, land applying, incinerating, composting.
- Significantly reduces post treatment hauling volume and costs
- Greasezilla™ owners capture tipping fees
- Generates revenue through the sale of the biofuel offtake
Revenue Share Program
- Ask us about our zero capital outlay program.